BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6/16/2009

SnugFits (review)




I recently requested to do a review for Snugfits, and I am soooooo glad that I did.
There is not a store around my living area that carries cute onesies that say 'Daddy's Girl", "Daddy's sweetheart", "100% Daddy's Girl" NOTHING! How silly is that? I found it to be quite ridiculous myself considering how many people are having girls these days. Anyways, so I moseyed across this really cute site called Snugfits and they have THE CUTEST shirts. They even had the "Daddy's Girl" shirt I had been searching for. They have so many options for cute sayings in a wide variety of color combination. (shirts/lettering) Snugfits offers not only onesies but also toddler tees and long sleeve toddler lap shirts. Snugfits also offers; babylegs, infant hats and knit pants.

Ok, so the shirt I requested is black with pink lettering. after all, girls can't wear pink everyday. I LOVE this onesie. The material is soft to the touch and stretchy with bounce back action. What I mean by that is I can stretch the neck if need be to allow a gentle fit around the head and it doesn't stay stretched out, it goes right back to its original form, which is awesome.

I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone that they should check out what Snugfits has to offer. I guarantee there is a saying that fits every baby or toddler.
Oh yes, befo
re I forget, my Snugfits onesie was delivered in the CUTEST little mesh bag. Which BTW, I will be keeping to reuse. It is just a great idea.

As they say;
Seeing is believing so head over to Snugfits.com and see for yourself all the awesomeness they
have to offer!!

1 comments:

Paige said...

she is absolutely precious and the shirt is adorable too!